The following are just a few samples that we are able to provide. Kindly contact us for more hardware or glass options.
Insulated Glass Window Replacements
Window replacements are relatively straight forward. In most cases an insulated unit has failed and has moisture in it, or the glass is broken. In both cases, when calling for an estimate we are going to ask you the following questions. So please have this information available for us.
- Is your window tinted?
- Does your window have low-E coating?
- Are there muttons in the window (grids)?
- Does the window have an arch or is it an odd shape?
- Is the glass tempered or annealed. If the window is tempered, it will look like popcorn when broken or have a logo on one of the corners?
- Where is the window located? First of second floor?
We all know that glass is easily scratched. If you have a scratch, feel it with your fingernail. If you can’t feel it, there is a good chance that it will be repaired with polishing. However if you can feel the scratch, the polishing needed to get to the bottom of the scratch will distort the glass making it look blurry in that spot. If this is the case you may want to replace the glass.